Sales Development Representative
Second Street is looking for a driven sales and marketing minded professional who is interested in working with a team, continually learning, and continually experimenting to help grow our business.
We are an audience engagement software platform that is used by over 3,500 media companies and marketers. Some of our leading-edge products include online contests, ballots, polls, quizzes, sweepstakes, email, audience insights, and more. We love tech-savvy professionals who are motivated to succeed.
Second Street is seeking a driven individual excited about sales and marketing, developing leads, and experimenting with lead generation. You will manage inbound leads for the sales-team - answering incoming calls on the sales-line and answering questions via live-chat on the website. You will also craft marketing and sales emails and help us experiment with new ways to drive leads. This position is a fusion between sales and lead-gen marketing. It will require someone who both is a strong communicator, on the front lines of the company talking with prospects, as well as a curious marketer, finding new ways to grow our number of demo meetings.
- Answer incoming sales calls
- Manage live chat on the website
- Qualify leads
- Distribute leads to the team
- Discovery calls
- Craft automated email marketing sequences
- Craft lead-generation Emails
- Create short sales videos
- Update records in the database
- Conduct lead-generation experiments
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize multiple responsibilities and projects at once
- Must be confident, friendly, motivated, organized, possess a strong work ethic and be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Four-year degree – Business or Communications
- Experience in sales as coordinator, assistant, or representative
- Experience with Hubspot, SalesForce, or other customer management software tools
- Experience with Google docs, sheets, slides
- Experience creating videos for sales use
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Computer of your choice
- Free parking or a Metro pass, your choice
- Private gym in the basement of our historic building
- Our focus on employee happiness leads to fun surprises like renting out movie theaters
- Twice-annual week full of fun, food, and games known as Company Week
- Our incredible medical, dental, and vision benefits are 100% covered for you, and 50% for your family
- We work in a fun office environment with a shuffleboard table, Nintendo Switch, Peloton Bike, and full kitchen including a perpetually stocked kegerator
HOW TO APPLY:Please email a resume to email@example.com.
Second Street Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.