Project Managers at Second Street work with our development team and stakeholders across the company to ensure we’re rapidly improving our app’s customer experience.
Second Street helps media and marketing teams grow and understand their audience with our easy-to-use promotions (like sweepstakes, quizzes, and photo contests), messaging, and data analysis web platform. CBS, Entercom, ESPN, The Washington Post, Sports Illustrated, and over 3,000 others rely on Second Street to create meaningful interactions with their consumers.
We’re a close-knit, vibrant organization located in downtown St. Louis -- close to Wash Ave, the Metro lines, and the Arch. Second Streeters have a passion for software and the success of our customers. More than anything, we value and trust each other. We set our own goals and give everyone the opportunity to offer feedback on major projects. We keep it casual and work together to get things done.
This position will be a member of our cross-functional development team which is made up of project managers, designers, testers, back-end developers, and front-end developers. Project Managers work very collaboratively within and across teams using Slack, Trello, Hangouts and of course, in person to make sure that our customers have a truly delightful experience using our platform. Project Managers at Second Street are fully involved in every part of the process, from planning, to developing, to testing, to launch.
- Identify ways to improve the customer experience of our app
- Work with the development team to implement improvements
- Answer technical questions from our Sales, Support, and Success teams
- Help our partners integrate with our API
- Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience
- Thrives in team environments
- Possesses a strong work ethic
- A self-starter with a desire to grow
- Loves trying out new apps
- Writes clearly and crisply
- Likes solving puzzles
- Takes pride in their ability to stay organized
- Always looking for better ways to get the job done
- Excited to work in our St. Louis office
- Experience managing projects for a web app.
- Familiarity with the Second Street Platform
- College degree or equivalent professional experience
- Have read Delivering Happiness, Reinventing Organizations, Work Rules, and/or The Lean Mindset
- Experience with UX and Interface Design
- Experience with agile development, especially kanban
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with company contribution
- Development retreats every year
- Computer of your choice
- Free parking or a Metro pass, your choice
- Private gym in the basement of our historic building
- Professional development courses and conference opportunities
- Our focus on employee happiness leads to fun surprises like office scooters, renting out movie theaters, and a semi-annual week full of fun, food, and games known as Company Week
- Our incredible medical, dental, and vision benefits are 100% covered for you, and 50% for your family
- We work in a fun office environment with a shuffleboard table, Wii, gym, and full kitchen including a perpetually stocked kegerator
HOW TO APPLY:Please email a resume to email@example.com. (No phone calls please.)
1017 Olive Street
St. Louis, MO 63101
Second Street Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.