Second Street has an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Intern. We are an audience engagement software platform that is used by over 3,000 media companies and marketers. Some of our leading-edge products include online contests, ballots, polls, quizzes, sweepstakes, email, audience insights, and more. We are seeking tech-savvy professionals who are passionate about our industry, learn quickly, and are motivated to succeed.
Responsibilities & Projects:
We alter intern responsibilities based on the current needs of the company and the talent of our applicants. Here are some things you can expect to be a part of:
- Manage all Second Street social media accounts
- Write and publish content for the Second Street Lab
- Design images/infographics for marketing or sales content
- Collaborate with team to complete major projects at hand
- Assist with promotion & production of major events we host
- Must be well organized
- Must be able to hit deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of G-Suite is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Must thrive in a collaborative team environment
Hours: 35-40 hours/week, flexible schedule
Location: Downtown St. Louis
Start Date: May 2019
To apply, please send an email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2019.
Second Street Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.